Occupational Health & Safety PolicyJPC Engineering is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace by developing, maintaining
and promoting safe and productive work practices in all aspects of its business.
To achieve this JPC Engineering will:
- Use Australian Standards and Queensland Legislation as the basis for benchmarking best practice.
- Take all reasonable and practical measures to ensure the workplace is free of potentially hazardous conditions.
- Ensuring all managers remain directly responsible and accountable for the health, safety and welfare of their employees and provide adequate resources to assist managers in this cause.
- Provide supervision, information, training, procedures, and protective equipment so that employees, contractors, and visitors can carry out work in a safe and productive manner.
- Ensure that all incidents and accidents are thoroughly investigated to eliminate or reduce any future occurrences.
- Manage risk by implementing management systems to identify, assess, monitor and control hazards and by reviewing performance ensure that employees, contractors and visitors are informed of, and understand their obligations in respect of this policy.
- Provide health support systems to ensure the continued good health of employees, contractors and or visitors exposed to potential hazards and provide effective rehabilitation to promote early recovery from work based injuries or illness.
Environmental PolicyOur aim is to achieve a high standard of care for the natural environment in all of the activities in which we engage.
JPC Engineering’s approach to environmental management seeks continuous improvement in performance by adopting the site procedures of each of our clients whilst engaged on-site, and seeking to uphold and exceed community expectations.
- Conduct our operations in compliance with all-relevant environmental regulations, licenses and legislation. Uphold the spirit of the law and, where laws do not adequately protect the environment, apply standards that minimise any adverse environmental impacts resulting from its operations, products and services.
- Ensure that our employees and suppliers of goods and services are informed about this policy and are aware of their environmental responsibilities in relation to JPC Engineering’s business
- Ensure our management system controls and monitors environmental risks arising from its operations.
- Provide appropriate training and awareness for all employees on environment issues.